No sewing but a lovely acquisition!

Yesterday evening was the AGM of our patchwork group Log Cabin Quilters. I took some hand sewing projects with me but... I didn't get anything out of my bag because we had a visit from Joanna and her partner Steve who opened a new quilting shop The Crafty Quilter in Barton-Le-Clay at the end of August. They came with some yummy fabrics and lovely threads to tempt us. The sales table was very crowded for most of the evening... I haven't visited her shop yet but I should do so when I will get a bit of time... Anyway, she had a very lovely gingerbread panel:
How cute is that?

Today I managed to finish piecing my quilt for the BQL october challenge. How early! I still need to quilt it and bind it but at least the top is done long before the deadline. I'll post a picture soon.

Tomorrow I have a day out at Alexandra Palace for the Knitting & Stitching show. I don't knit but I am sure it will be a great day regardless.
Oh yes and last night before I went to the AGM, I had a phone call to tell me to expect delivery of my order from the Festival of Quilts next week.... More on that soon, stay tuned!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!