for Big Boy, finishing the bag on Christmas Eve. I had bought lovely patterns from New Zealand,
all applique is done with Bondaweb. When we decorated the house last week we got them out with the other Christmas decoration. And I decided that although at 22 months, Baby Daughter doesn't mind so much not having her own Stocking, I would try to make her one before Christmas. So that was my project for yesterday Sewing In night. I got as far as cutting the stocking and sewing the front together.
This wasn't too bad considering how late I started. I will try to cut the pieces on Bondaweb tonight as I would really like to finish the front of the Stocking by tomorrow evening, watch this space!