It seems that we only have 100 days left before this year is over. Crazy? Yes the year has flown by me, that's for sure. Now let's see what I can achieve before we reach 31 December. I have listed below (only) the projects I would really like to finish before 2013 turns up. How many will I go through?
1. Finish Maisy quilt - top pieced, need quilting and binding
2. Owl door stoppers for Christmas presents - not even started. No picture yet
3. Finish Christmas table topper - background cut
4. Re start Farmer's Wife quilt (30 blocks) - new background fabrics so back to square 1!
5. Make tote bag for the Mouthy Stitches swap - not started
6. Make an item for the Modern She Made swap - not started
8. Finish my blocks for the Christmas in July-a-Thon from Free Spirit - 4 blocks completed
9. Catch up on my Rainbow Circle of Geese blocks - purple, blue, orange missing + next 3 months
10. Bag for ballet classes - not started yet
11. Life is beautiful stitcheries - 3 blocks
12. Spinning star sew-along - cushion covers for Christmas presents - not started yet
13. Christmas ornament for the London Modern Quilting Guild swap - not started yet
14. Modern Mini Round Robin - top should come back home in October - quilting and binding will be needed
15. Halloween See Saw - top should come back home in October - quilting and binding will be needed
16. Advent calendar - UFO started 2 years ago, need to be finished
17. Log Cabin cushion - UFO to be quilted and finished
Edited 24/09/2012 to add:
18. Peg bags x 2 - not started yet
19. Cushion for X-Factor pillow swap - not started yet
I am sure there are plenty more that I can't think of right now but this is already a big list. I doubt I'll manage to cross everything out but hopefully I will cross some out.
Wish me luck!
And if you too want the motivation to get through your list, head over to Kelsey Sews blog, where I will link up this post.