Festival of Quilts

The Festival of Quilts is over and although I wasn't sure whether to go a few months back, I am so happy I went. I had such a great time. I went with my Mum and miss C who at 4 attended her first 2 children's workshops.

She absolutely loved it and didn't want us around. She also loved shopping there and bought (with Mummy's money!) some fabric and buttons and beads... She should be busy for a while. Of course, I did some shopping too
day 1

and day 2

OK not all of it was on my list, and not all of it is already accounted for but how could I resist!
I also met some lovely people and saw some again! It was a very enjoyable girlie week-end! We stayed over for the night, just the 3 of us, which was great too! It almost felt like a holiday. Miss C was very tired when we got to the car on the Sunday night but she really enjoyed herself too.
Here are a few quilts that I really liked. I don't know the talented people behind each of these beauties, I am sorry!
Linking to Brit Sewing Thursday Linky.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!