Saturday, 28 September 2013

And more blocks!

After my quilting marathon from last week-end, I managed a few more bee blocks in my catch-up exercise. I still have a few to make but at least I am getting there! I mainly did some + and x blocks because I had fallen way behind with those. 2 more to finish off and I will be completely caught up, all ready for the next batch as October is around the corner! So here are the blocks I have sent off this week
some red + to Cathy
some scrappy to Lory
and some solid triangles to Nikki
I also finished some blue Granny Bee Squares for Heather which are also on their way!
8 blocks on their way to their new owners but not much more this week because I have been tired. The girls took it in turn to have a stomach bug, not fun!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Whoop Whoop Friday, Sew Darn Crafty.
Celine

2 comments:

  1. Nice blocks. Well done for getting them completed while you also had sick kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks. I don't know how you manage to do so many!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget