April in review

So April is over already, it has gone by very quickly once again... We had lovely spring weather which has pushed me to go outside more (not something I do easily) and we have started to really try to reserve some quality family time at week-ends when we do something all together like going for a bike ride or a long walk. Of course, that has eaten even more into "free" time but it is so worth it as the kids absolutely love it and we get to spend some stress free time together when we don't have to rush anyway. We also started the month on holidays and then I spent a few days in Paris for work. A busy month where I didn't get to spend as much time with my sewing machine as I should/would have liked to. Anyway let's have a look at THE list....

Hoping for Finishes!
1. UK mini swap this will be my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes - all done and sent on time!

2. Quilt for M - no progress


3. Star Plus - no progress

4. Skirt Sew Along - no progress


5. IG Secret Pal swap - 2 mini baskets


Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (February) - finally done and the bee is now over

2. Block Lotto blocks - I didn't play this month so I won't win ;-)

3. I love Lucy international block (May) (I am Queen Bee in April) - this one is in progress

4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (March and April) - March are gone, April one done, one in progress


5. Bee Europa (April) - selvages block all done


6. Book Bee (April) + 2 books for Helen - I am late....
7. Flying geese Bee (February, March and April) - I am late....
8. Bee Hive Europe (April) - started


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis - no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks - no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress but I am hoping to pick this one up again soon

4. Finish Maud's bag - I have started by unpicking the lining to use something more funky than plain old muslin. Macarons are much more fun! And I finished it just before midnight, so proud!

5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November  no progress but who knows that could be the next bag I finish... don't know when though

6. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced and now sewn together!

7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks - no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along- no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday - no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler - I have made fantastic progress on this one, finishing 2 more months (September and October) thanks to #The100DaysChallenge that started on 6 April. My challenge is one thread a day on my sampler.

1 April 2015

1 May 2015

11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October - no progress and I will drop this one from my list for now as I am unlikely to pick it up anytime soon

12. Triangle quilt for my Mum -no progress but I might try for her birthday in June

13. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday - no progress and I would really need this one to get going soon.

14. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - no progress 

15. Elephant Parade- no progress but I don't want to drop this one from my list as I don't want it "forgotten"

New Project
1. Custom cushions - not started 

2. Quilt for A - not started

And for the 350-blocks project, this is a grand total of 5 blocks out of 30...

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day,

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh your stitching sampler is just beautiful. What a great project.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on! You can make that skirt! You made a beautiful Elsa dress, so a skirt is easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse