Finish Along Q3

It is time to make a new list for the next 3 months as half of the year has already disappeared. There is also the summer holidays coming up so I don't think this will help me finish much but a girl can dream :-)

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. M new quilt 

2. It so Kawai swap - open wide pouch + cross stitch

3. Teachers' gifts - open wide pouch

4. One-hour basket for swap 

5. Hand pieced mini swap 

6. Quilt for my friend's 40th 

7. Make myself a skirt with the Skirt Sew Along - cut and ready to be sewn 

8. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

9. Zodiac swap

10. Star Plus quilt - needs quilting and binding

11. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago  

12. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles were cut, nearly there, it just needs sewing the binding by hand

13. Paris swap 

14. X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top

15. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks were pieced. Some progress, quilted, it needs embroidery and finishing

16. Custom cushions x 2

17. Quilt for A 

18. Elephant quilt 

19. You've got mail wall hanging - all blocks are made and the panel is quilted, just needs finishing.

20. Mod Mod Along

Linking to Adrienne for Q3 Finish Along

Celine

Comments

  1. Great list. Knowing how much you can get done when you put your mind to it I'm sure you'll fly through it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse