Friday, 10 July 2015

Finish Along Q3

It is time to make a new list for the next 3 months as half of the year has already disappeared. There is also the summer holidays coming up so I don't think this will help me finish much but a girl can dream :-)

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. M new quilt 

2. It so Kawai swap - open wide pouch + cross stitch

3. Teachers' gifts - open wide pouch

4. One-hour basket for swap 

5. Hand pieced mini swap 

6. Quilt for my friend's 40th 

7. Make myself a skirt with the Skirt Sew Along - cut and ready to be sewn 

8. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

9. Zodiac swap

10. Star Plus quilt - needs quilting and binding

11. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago  

12. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles were cut, nearly there, it just needs sewing the binding by hand

13. Paris swap 

14. X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top

15. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks were pieced. Some progress, quilted, it needs embroidery and finishing

16. Custom cushions x 2

17. Quilt for A 

18. Elephant quilt 

19. You've got mail wall hanging - all blocks are made and the panel is quilted, just needs finishing.

20. Mod Mod Along

Linking to Adrienne for Q3 Finish Along

Celine

2 comments:

  1. Great list. Knowing how much you can get done when you put your mind to it I'm sure you'll fly through it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget