Very Important WIP

As I mentioned yesterday, I am trying to catch the train again for some of the quilt-along I started, although for this particular one, the train has already reached its destination without me in October. Anyway, back in the Spring I started the Farm Girl Vintage quilt-along from Lori Holt with the idea of making a quilt for my kids childminder who will retire at Christmas. Plenty of blocks but plenty of time, starting that early. Apart that I completely fell off track in July and didn't touch it at all since then, even though I had a few blocks already prepared. So another one where I have decided to play catch up! I am trying to make blocks about one every day in the hope that the quilt will be finished on time to be gifted... Wish me luck...

So in the last few days, I have managed to finish 3 more blocks released in May and June!

Chicken Foot

Cool Threads

Corn and Tomatoes

So I now have 9 blocks for this quilt, I think there are 45 in total but I am not going to need/make them all.

3 more blocks this month, taking my total to 13!
Linking to Sew Cute TuesdayWIP Wednesday, Needle and Thread ThursdayScraptastic Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Beautiful blocks Celine, wonderful sewing, so neat.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you getting back on track. Those new blocks are so pretty. I especially love your Corn and Tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you meet your targets and get this finished - rooting for you! Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting your gift done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!