Wednesday, 23 March 2016

It's been a while...

So over 2 weeks have passed since my last post, and I wished I had kept the same rythm, but I haven't! There has been more cake [after all Big Boy turned 10],

more travelling [a 20th birthday party for my cousin in France and some work meetings] and also unfortunately lots of time in bed... I caught the flu and it has really struck me down badly. I went to bed at 8pm (unheard for me!) for quite a few nights in a row and spent the whole Sunday in bed with temperature. Of course, all that together meant a lot less time in the company of my sewing machine. And this will also mean that I won't complete all my blocks this month, but I have made a few since last time! I have tried to go through the to-do list and add some for fun!
So I have made good progress on my geese blocks, finishing Laurie's Geese in the Forest with 2 more blocks
and also Anneliese's 4 geese blocks
I now have only one set of blocks left for my #100dayschallenge!

I also made my March (and last) bubble for the First Bubble Bee

I made 9 blocks for the Block Lotto. I absolutely love these blocks. We made them before in 2011 and already loved them then. Let's hope I am a lotto winner this time. And if you want to play, there is still time, you have until 31st March to make blocks.

While in the car I also finally finished my February Lucy Boston Bee Block for Shirley

My little assistant had prepared another 2 blocks for the #hkqal so blocks 15 and 17 are now done, nearly half way!

And finally one more block for the 1930 Farmer's wife quilt-along, meet #11 Bea, a cute little basket
And this is for now. I am hoping to squeeze a few more before the end of the month but then Easter is coming!
Another 20 blocks over the last 2 weeks, taking my March total to 43 blocks.
Linking to Building Blocks TuesdaySew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee Social.
Celine

2 comments:

  1. Your Block Lotto blocks look fantastic! I think the background choice really makes them stand out. May I ask what that fabric is? I'd like to remember it, so I can make a bold choice of my own one of these days. I am just in love with your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon.
    You made gorgeous blocks, lots of progress an all projects.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget