Another Mabel skirt

Last month I couldn't resist the glittery stretch denim that Fabric Godmother posted on IG and ordered some to make a Mabel Skirt.

I nearly finished the skirt last month but for the hem.



Not sure why I didn't hem it straight away really. Anyway, after a few weeks of the skirt staring at me every day, I finally got around to put the twin needle on my machine and to finish my Mabel skirt,

Et voila!

Lovely fabric and great skirt, too bad it's been too hot to wear it :-)

One OPAM and my One Monthly Goal for June. And this one is not my FAL list as it was an unplanned additional garment!

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Your skirt looks very nice! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect. I am so in awe of your ability to sew actual clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt, I might submit a clothing item for my July OMG, might be the only way I'll get it finished - you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!