August goals

August will be the time for our summer holiday, a holiday for my machine too. But of course, that didn't stop me from writing a long long list!

Hoping for finish

1. Passports neck pouch x 2 - this will be my One Monthly Goal
2. Passport hodler
3. Toothbrush pouch x 5
4. Sorbetto black top - in progress

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June


WIP
1. Farmer's wife, let's try for another 10 blocks
2. Solstice challenge
3. HST modern sampler quilt - half way 
4. Postcards of the world 

5. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks 
6. Mischief blocks 

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Flora Sew Along
3. Bridgetown Dress
4. A-line dress 
5. Summer dress for A
6. Demoiselle dress for A
7. Imagine dress 
8. Ogden Cami
9. CaliFaye Valley Blouse
10. Megan Nielsen Matilda dress
11. Gipsy WIfe
12. Pillow cases x 3

Celine

Comments

  1. enjoy your holiday. I am sure your machine will enjoy the break if nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday. My machine needs a rest to and will get it next month. I cleaned the lint today. What a mess😳

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!