August goals

 Does it even make sense to make a list for August? Our house is about to be packed up so ready to cross the Channel and set home in France. I guess my main occupation will be unpacking and setting up everything in our new house. I doubt the sewing corner will the first to be ready but who knows? Anyway, I guess I could have some hand-sewing on the list, as long as I am able to find projects, needle and thread... as well as a little energy!

Quilting

1. Snowflake quilt-along - needs binding -  this will be my One monthly goal
2. Flabellum quilt - needs binding
3. Super Mario quilt - needs binding


Dressmaking

1. PJ/nightdress for C NEW
2. Utility coat - need finishing

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...