April goals

 This month is likely to be VERY busy with little to no time for any sewing I fear. I have a business trip scheduled for the first week - will I have some hand sewing ready to take with me??? The kids will be on school holidays for 2 weeks, one of which we will have visitors. So there will be no time for sewing then when we will have friends and family to enjoy! The office/craft room should finally be finished (I really hope so), which means that we will need to move everything 2 storeys down. And once that transfer is done, we will need to fully empty 2 of the kids bedrooms to have the roof isolated from the inside. So that's an another transfer of stuff coming up. Not looking forward to playing musical chairs with full room's contents but it will have to be done. No doubt the kids will help... NOT! Anyway, who knows maybe I'll sneak a few minutes here and there??? I'll keep my list VERY restricted this month.

Quilting

1. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off -I will make this one my One monthly goal

2. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still
3. Dear Jane
4. Boho Sew Along - hopefully I can make more blocks



Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. T-shirt
3. Kids PJ
Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one in April?
2. The Nutcracker Parade


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!