Not one but 2 finishes

 The open wide pouches that I started last weekend are finished and gifted! They were meant to be end of year gifts for my middle daughter's main teacher who has been very good at helping her settle in school in France. Her last school day was Thursday so there was no other option but to finish them on Wednesday night, which I duly did! 

A big massive pouch and a tiny one

Both with a UK-themed lining

I didn't have 2 identical zips so the smaller one is pink, the larger one is beige with tabs of assorted colour. 

I hope her teacher likes them and find a use for them! It felt very good to be seeing again and to use a little bit of this massive stash we've moved...

It has been such a long time since I didn't finish something! 2 this month feels great. 

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall Friday, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Put your foot downPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!