August goals

I'm really not sure how much time I will get to do anything but I'll list all I had planned to do in the last few months, maybe I'll pick one up...

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding  

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off (not even the full binding! And gazillions of threads buried) Will it finally be finished?
3. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still...
4. Storm at Sea
5. Dear Jane
6. Boho Sew Along - lots of blocks to catch up on
7. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still


Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Boxy top- pattern and fabric cut, sewing started I will make this one my One monthly goal to hopefully be able to wear it before summer is over...
3. T-shirt
4. Blouse
5. Kids pj

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one up again this month and make a few more stiches

2. The Nutcracker Parade


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!