March furtle

 Already one third through April and I haven't even posted my March recap yet... It was a very busy month once again with a lot of work that has sometimes eaten up in my evenings. Week-ends have been quite busy too and that means that I don't have much to show for it really.

I managed a few more Harry Potter blocks, so I have the middle 3 rows together now and "Harry"

I made very little progress on my Town bag, should't take long to finish as long as I can pick it up.

And of course I made the Quiddich headbands too...

Linking to March Furtle.

Céline

Comments

  1. I’m enjoying seeing your HP quilt start to come together! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5