September Furtle

 So September is over or nearly... and what have I got to report? well nothing... zero... no sewing for me for weeks now. I haven't turned up my machine at all, I haven't stitched anything by hand either. Nothing, just a big blank page...

Partly it was like of time, partly lack of energy and partly no motivation really. The month has for sure been very busy with school starting back. And as we thought might happened, it has been far from straightforward so of course that's taken quite a lot of time and energy. 

I had planned/hoped to go to the Carrefour European of Patchwork in Alsace. I had even booked my train tickets but ended up having to cancel it all. I was secretely hoping that going would bring my sew-jo back.... well, maybe I'll go next year!

Linking to September Furtle.

Céline 

Comments

  1. Aww sorry to hear that Celine, I've been thinking about going to Carrefour too, maybe I'll see you there next year 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope school life settles down soon and your sewjo returns from wherever it is on holiday full of energy, enthusiasm and ideas. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything quietens down and your sew-jo comes back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope life settles down soon and provides a clear path back to sewing. Best of luck in October!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5