To Do Tuesday

We had a bank holiday and time off last week but in the end I didn't have much time to sew sadly.... On my list last week I had quite a lot in anticipation of having more time than usual too but that didn't quite work out. Although one thing I did was to tidy up my sewing area, which took quite some time I am ashamed to admit.

1. Complete Dear Jane block F1 - little progress

2. Make block #16 for the Modern City Scape no progress

3. Make Birthday block #17 no progress

4. Sew the Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks for February, April and May no progress

5. Work on the Hexie blocks no progress

6. Cut a dress or a nightdress or a PJ - no progress

7. Maps Done


This week again I have managed only 3 days of sewing,
 for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate
More plans for this week where we will again have some time off....

1. Complete Dear Jane block F1

2. Make blocks #16 & #17 for the Modern City Scape 

3. Make Birthday blocks #17 & #18

4. Sew the Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks for February, April and May

5. Cut a nightdress or PJ bottoms

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders