To Do Tuesday

 I was away for the first part of the week and the rest of the week and week-end we're so busy that I sadly hardly had time to sew. I'm really hoping that this week will offer more sewing time. Looking at my list for the week, hopefully I can pick at some of these projects. 

1.  Work on my Iris bag

2. Work on Modern City Scape block #24 

3. Finish my Silvia coatigan new coat 

4. Start the mini alphabet blocks 

5. Continue the fussy cut thimble blocks 

Let's look at the week I had written last week...

1.  Work on my Iris bag - no progress

2. Work on Modern City Scape block #24 - no progress

3. Finish my Silvia coatigan new coat - no progress

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting - no progress

5. Start the mini alphabet blocks - no progress

6. Start the fussy cut thimble blocks - started, 1 block done

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders