Long time - no post

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks. Where has the time gone? Well first there was our birthday week-end spent in rainy France with friends. 6 adults and 6 kids under 5. We had a great time and despite the horrendous weather preventing any outside activities, we managed to have fun and to prevent boredom. Quite an achievement! Then there was the catching up on our way back and the work getting crazier and crazier (still the case now).
And of course, the dramatic Sunday where Big Boy was taken down to the A&E of our local hospital in an ambulance because of a fish bone stuck in his throat. Lovely salmon dish homemade for our Sunday lunch which ended up in a drama. It was so scary to see him in so much distress. All ended well, after the whole afternoon waiting in A&E, we got home and he was fine. Not sure when we'll have fish again though! I got up absolutely drained and exhausted and it took me the whole week to recover of the shock I think.
Last week-end, Mum and her partner came over and it was nice to plan Christmas and the holidays for next year. We also went to see Santa's reindeer on Sunday.
On the fabric level, I have finished and sent my Candle Mat for the swap earlier this month - this is my OPAM for November - and I have also received mine which is lovely. I'll post pictures soon. I have also received 2 lovely framed hexies and have nearly finished mine. I started an Advent Calendar for Baby Girl but unfortunately, it won't be finished by tomorrow so we will have to cheat and use Big Boy's one for the beginning of the month. OK I'll try to be back soon with some pictures.
See you soon!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!