Swaps update

I have finally finished my framed hexie for October this week, a bit behind this month. I stitched the same rose I did a couple of month ago because Linda's theme is Roses. I used a romantic rose fabric that I bought a few years ago for the backing.

On Saturday, I spent the day with my quilting group. I didn't do as much as I thought I would. I managed to finish sewing one Candle mat for the swap organised by Michele on the Quilting Gallery. I only need to hem stitch the binding by hand now. That shouldn't be too long.

You can actually do 2 mats from a pack of charms. I didn't use charms but fabric from my stash. I followed the instructions and ended up with 2 middle sections so I decided I would do 2 mats and use one as a Christmas present. I cut the second one on Saturday but haven't sewn it together yet.
See you soon
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway