Sunday, 28 August 2011

Birdie Stitches – June block!

I am very slowly catching up and finally finished stitching the June block. This one was a very busy block and took a while to complete. I started stitching it late June/early July and hadn’t picked it up until last week. I took advantage of being on holidays to rest while stitching.


I have also started on the July block with its fireworks, I am half way through, don’t know if I will finish it by end of the month. We are only a few days off September block but I am trying to keep focus as I would very much finish this quilt as a wall hanging sometime early next year.  Maybe this one won’t join my pile of UFO, who knows!

Celine

1 comment:

  1. I only just started the June block on the weekend, but I'd skipped over it, so I'm already finished July and August.

    You're block looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget