I can't believe it is nearly a month since Ange from Heart of Charnwood nominatd me for the Liebster award Dicover new Blog! Thank you very much Ange! The award is an opportunity to promote other small blogs and to tell a little about yourself.
1.List 11 random things about yourself
2. Answer 11 random questions
3. Choose 11 blogs to pass it on to
4. Create 11 questions for those 11 people
So here goes, 11 random things:
1. I don't have a pet
2. I am a fan of 80s music
3. I would love to live in Denmark.
4. I love black chocolate
5. I don't like heights
6. I love travelling but don't like flying so much
7. I don't like Paris
8. I started patchwork (by hand) and cross stitch at the same time but I hardly do any cross stitch now
9. I am a hopeless joiner
10. I use to play the clarinet
11. I can't work on one project at any one time, I always need to have several on the go!
Now the 11 questions from Ange:
1. What was the nicest dream you've ever had?
A dream where my Dad was here with us and my children is always a nice dream.
2. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Difficult choice but I would probably say Denmark.
3 What is your favourite name?
4. Red or white wine?
Depends what I am eating with it.
5. Favourite gadget (not sewing related)
Google Nexis tablet - such a great time waster...
6. Favourite quilter/blogger
I love Leah Day's blog, videos and free motion quilting. There are plenty of others that I really like too though!
7. Which fruit or vegetable best describes you?
Raspberry because this is my favourite berry!
8. Most exciting thing you've ever done?
Visiting Japan on self-made tour
9. Most hated word?
10. How did you choose your blog name?
By using a combination of French and patchwork! I suppose it could be translated by "In the spirit of patchwork".
11. What is your worst habit?
Always planning enough for 2 years when I only have 2 hours....
And my 11 nominations (some of you didn't show your number of followers but I like your blog anyway, I hope this is fine!):
1. Jennie's threads
2 Nat at made-inhome
4. Sew me
5. Pippa's Patch
6 The Blue Bellbird
7. Berlin Quilter
8. Douce Points
9. Run Quilt Knit Write
11. Shark's Dinner
And my questions for you ladies:
1. When did you start quilting and why?
2. Where do you dream of living one day?
3 What is your favourite book?
4. Black of milk chocolate?
5. What is your favourite gadget (not sewing related)?
6. Who is your favourite famous person?
7. What is your favourite notion?
8. What pattern would like to try one day?
9. What is your favourite colour?
10. If you had to pick one word to describe you, what would it be?
11. Are you usually taking part in swaps bees etc or have you never tried it (yet!)?
Over to you!