A little Christmas basket

Yes I know I am a useless joiner but when May asked whether anyone was interested in a secret Christmas basket swap, of course I couldn't resist. So this week-end, I made this Scandinavian-inspired little basket for my secret partner.

The basket is very cute and easy to make from this tutorial from Tina at Seaside Stitches

I didn't have any fancy buttons to put on the folded corners but I had this lovely glass star beads that I bought in Prague a few years back. I thought they would be perfect for a Christmas basket!

And this morning, I filled it wih chocolates and a few magnets before sending it on its way to ???
And of course this one OPAM for November. I am hoping for more this month because I have a few swap items I need to make and a quilt to finish so watch this space!
Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday
Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely basket. I am sure your partner will be very happy to receive this.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's adorable! Think I'm going to have to make some as presents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5