October in review

I really like going back to see how much or little I have done in a month, I think it is quite nice to realise that yes, despite everything else going on (and October has been busy and tiring with the kids being ill almost constantly), I have managed to squeeze a little bit of sewing time and have achieved a few targets! So here is what I finished in October.

1. Bee Europa block 2. snowflakes for Get your Hex on 3. Bee White black pink wave 4. log cabin for Siblings Together 5. Cross Roads for Siblings Together 6. Improv block for Simply Solids 7. Block #31 Farmer's Wife 8. Block #1 Farmer's Wife 8. Crazy pinwheel Simply Solids 9. Crazy Pinwheel Simply Solids 10. Pyramid Log Cabin Simply Solids 
Central picture: Maisy quilt


Again, I have quite a few bee blocks as I was still playing catch up from the summer. I have now caught up with the late blocks, yeah! Just a few of my October ones which are not finished yet now. And I made 2 Farmer's Wife blocks with the new background fabric. And of course, I also finished a UFO, my Maisy quilt from Bee Europa 2011-2012 is now in use!
And of course with Blogtober Fest, I have blogged a lot more than I had up until this month. I managed to write (and enough material for) 26 posts this month. I must it was an enjoyable process to rediscover the joy of blogging and also to think about what I would have to show/talk about. I don't think I will be able to keep the same pace for the next 2 months, especially with Christmas looming on the horizon but I really hope to keep trying! Hope you are not bored yet ;-)
Linking to Fresh Sewing Day and Whoop Whoop Friday.
Celine





Comments

  1. Wow, you've been busy! We're big Maisy fans too! Really good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often I am so busy thinking of the things I didn't get done that I overlook what did happen... so I love month end recaps! Every little bit counts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5