English Paper Piecing

Once again I have spent a relatively big amount of time in the car as we drove to our spring break

and although we have shared the driving with DH, I still had some time for some hand sewing, I prepared my piec for my English Paper Piecing bee blocks. And my Sewtogether bag is perfect to hold all my supplies together: templates, pieces of fabric, pins, thread and scissors.

All my pieces are prepared for my Patchwork of the Cross block for Jan who wanted a shabby chic block

and I have nearly 3 hexies flowers ready for the Inchy Hexie Swap

Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday and a new-to-me linky party but really fitting for today Hexie Week-end.
Celine

Comments

  1. I just love those Patchwork crosses of yours. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse