1 Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...
4. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago...
6 My Siblings Together 2 Bee quilt - top is finished - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year and I should really aim to finish it to hand it over at the FQR, now that's a deadline!
7 September in the Hexagon - need to be quilted, top pieced. - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...
8 New school bag for Mr Cars - fabric and pattern selected and the old one has a hole in the bottom so I should really make him one for when school starts again in September
10 Triangle Quilt take #2 - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present.
11. Cat Quilt - hoping to finish this one to give to my mother-in-law as a belated birthday present when we go over in the summer
12. Teacher's presents (4) - fabric picked and pattern picked. I was initially planning sewtogether bag but I have lower my ambitions now and will attempt this lovely key pouch by Heidi.
13. Sample swap for FQR - key pouch
14. Wiksten tank - to be started at FQR and finished promptly if I want a chance to wear it!
15. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago
16. Flower power - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 85th birthday
17. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday
18. Book bag for Miss Baby who will start pre-school in September
19. Dumpling swap - Ocean
20. Super Swap - zippered pouch
21. Strawberry swap - secret item
22. Name tag for FQR
23. It's a Sister's Thing swap - secret sewing
Well, I guess I should stop here... probably a far too ambitious list... but hopefully I'll cross the most important ones in time. Watch this space.
Linking to Finish Along Q3.