Slowly catching up on my bee blocks

I have fallen behind quite badly on my bee blocks, there are so many fun swaps at the moment that it is very hard to resist and then of course I stretch myself so much! I was hoping to catch up over the summer but it didn't quite happen. Anyway, I have finally pieced 3 of my blocks that are on their way!
There is a flying geese block in white and cream for Alissa for the Stash Bee
and a chevron block for Natalie for the Little Blog Bee
and finally a 30s inspired Patchwork of the Cross block for Hannah for I love Lucy International.
These will count as my first 3 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge.

And I also started on my apple dumpling swap for round 3. Love the theme!

Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, WIP Wednesday, WOW
Celine

Comments

  1. lovely blocks you made. I never do bees or swaps because i feel too bad when i don't meet a deadline. I do like them though but agh the pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them, but that chevron block is my favorite. I have a soft spot for chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many clever blocks. You must be having fun trying them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine doing one of those Patchwork of the Cross blocks for a bee! That's some serious work, and yours look lovely. Way to go, and thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!