October in review

October is over and I am running late posting this. I have enjoyed the Blogtober fest challenge this year again. I didn't quite manage the everyday posting but I posted 28 days (it was harder the last week as we were away for half-term). After a lovely week-end in Bruges with friends, I spent the rest of the week with my Mum and kiddies in Centre Parcs where we all had a brilliant and busy time. I came home to loads of washing etc but also a freezer that had gone off so I spent all of last night cooking as much as possible to save all that could be saved and try some damage limitation. I think I cooked about 12 meals last night!
Let's look at October goals and achievements now!

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Unicorn Swap - NewFO - this will be my challenge for A lovely Year of Finishes - mini and bag all done and sent
2. Fairy Tale swap - NewFO - this is secret sewing! I have made 4 blocks for my mini, just needs the finishing touches

3. Star Plus pattern testing quilt top is done



Bee Blocks
1. Stash Bee block (October) 

2. Little Blog Bee block (October) 
3. Block Lotto blocks? 
4. I love Lucy international block (August and September) 
5. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September, October) - September done


6. Get Your Hexie On - (August, September) - 2 blocks for August



WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis - no progress
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks - no progress
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress
4. Finish Maud's bag and my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for September - no progress
5. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt - no progress
6. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks - no progress
7. Flowering Snowball quilt-along - no progress
8. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday - no progress
9. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler- finished July and worked on the other months too

10. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October - no progress

New Project
1.  Liberty of London Swap - NewFO - started

2. Jolly Swap - NewFO - not started
3. IG Mini Swap - NewFO - not started
4. Trim the Tree Ornament Swap - NewFO - not started
5. IG ornament Swap - NewFO - not started
6. Danse bag for Miss A - done and also made one for her big sister!
Total number of blocks for the 350-blocks challenge: 34 blocks

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.

Celine

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous month in October. Can't wait to see what you get up to in November. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5