After the challenge of THE dress and before commencing THE dress number 2, I tried to catch up with some bee blocks last week-end for some easy sewing with little free time.
I finished my blocks for Gina for Bee Europa which were easy "scrap vomit" type blocks
I also finished my Lucy Boston Patchwork of the cross block for Alex (although I forgot to take a picture when it was finished!)
So that's 3 more blocks for the 350-blocks challenge taking me to only 7 blocks this month
I am very much behind on my bee blocks, so that will be my first task for March, catch up time.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.