So I had lost my sewjo recently and hardly did any sewing, but at the week-end I managed to make the Bee Europa block for Tsoniki, all made of selvages she had sent us
And I also picked up my Sew Euro Bee an blocks from 2013 (I know that was 2 years ago...) Anyway, I decided to put them together to see what I needed to finish that quilt and realised that I was only needed 2 more blocks. I thought I was missing more so that was a nice surprise. I remember when we did the bee, some people dropped out and not all the blocks were sent back sadly. Anyway, seeing this top nearly completed had really made me want it finished so I have been working on making the scrappy strips at the week-end, hoping I can soon have the 2 missing pieces to my puzzle. Wish me luck, I hope it won't take another 2 years...
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, WIP Wednesday.