Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Work in Progress, little stitches

I have finished as much blocks last week as the week before but I have had some time for some hand sewing. And I have spent a large part of it stitching little crosses :-)
And now I am so happy that I have caught up with January and February clues for the Pumpkin Passport Stitch Along going from London to Paris.
Now I am ready to start sewing the Febuary frame of the Clouds Factory sampler!
Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwe, the passport stitch along is really cute, are there another ten landmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looking great! Eek I've yet to start mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget