A new dress for the sunshine

I didn't finish my Orsola Dress in April as I hoped but she is finally finished now and I have been able to wear it today!
I love it, it is a nice pattern. I love the front hem which is so unusual and the wrap in the back is beautiful. I was coming in between 2 sizes so I made the bigger one but I should really have graded between the sizes for a tighter fit.
Maybe next time, but for now, I'll enjoy my new dress and the sunshine!
I used a gorgeous hot pink cotton/linen fabric that I bought last year and lined it with a floral lawn fabric, all from my stash.

This is my entry for #sewtogetherforsummer and incredibly, I have finished so long before the deadline!

Another one of my Q2 FAL list and also my One Monthly Goal as well as my first OPAM for May.

Celine

Comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is beautiful! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!