Ogden - again!

Yes, another one! I really love this pattern, in case you were wondering :-) so I now plan my makes to squeeze in an Ogden as well when I can. And the Nellie blouse I made was no exception of course. So I made an Ogden with the crepe de Chine as well and although I finished it about the same time as the blouse, I hadn't had a chance to wear it yet because the sun just wasn't there! But finally this week-end, I wore it for our meal in the restaurant for French Mother's Day.
 It is interesting to see how fabrics behave differently. Although I used exactly the same size as my other Ogden, this one feels a lot more tight when wearing it. But it is still such a nice top and I love the back of it too.
Another OPAM for May and another one of my Q2 FAL list, after all, I didn't list how many Ogden I was planning to make ;-) there might be more!
Linking to Let's Bee Social

Celine


Comments

  1. Perfect, I hope you got to wear it loads over the summer! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5