Kaftan challenge

There is a new challenge on IG to make a kaftan from the no-pattern version shared by The Stitch Sisters.  The #sewingsansfrontieres  challenge is open until 4 September so there is still time to join in!

Of course this one was not on my list for August but never mind! I didn't really have the time for it but I knew I had perfecr fabric for it and I would use it straight away for our holidays... so what was I to do? Try and stitch one last-minute, like one the night before we go away? Everyone does that, right?

The pieces are easy to cut being all rectangles, and construction was easy enough too! I managed to wip one up in about 2 hours the day before we left for our holidays and of course I've enjoyed it very much while away! 

Plus you can wear it with the V at the front or at the back...

This was one last OPAM for August that I didn't have time to blog before. 
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!