September goals

The summer is drawing to an end and school will start again very soon... the days will soon be shorter and we'll have to wrap up again. I'm not sure I'm ready to let the summer go but here we are! Let's hope I can fit lots of sewing to make myself feel better. I'm booked to go on an outerwear retreat mid-month so that should be good. Time to make plans for the month now. 

Hoping for finish

1. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn -This will be my One monthly goal  
2. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed
3. Tabor v-neck - cut
4. Kingfisher sew-along - more blocks needed!
5. Pencil roll - started
6. Pencil case - nearly done, needs neaten up inside

WIP
1. Farmer's wife - the sew along has just started, time to get going again
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here 
3. Postcards of the world - only one postcard to finish! 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks in parallel with other FW
5. Seeing Stars quilt-along, catch up needed as I have only done the first 3 blocks

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there
2. Project 48 / Summer Solstice 
3. Super Mario quilt 
4. Impromptu quilt 
5. Bubbles quilt - this was my APQ UFO challenge for March, that I progressed from a pile of blocks to a flimsy ready for quilting next time the frame will be coming out. Maybe this month?
6. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks 
7. 365 challenge - this one was my August goal on the APQ UFO challenge. I need so many more blocks, can I make a few more this month

New Projects
1. Lander trousers - navy blue 
2. Passport wallet for me 
3. Kyoto top
4. Pyjama for hubby
5. Uvita top
6. Brasov top
7. Acacia underwear, more!
8. Carita joggers
9. Lander trousers - wine 
10. Lander shorts - green
11. Ostara top
12. Suki dressing gown
13. Suki short cover up
14. Kelly anorak
15. Forester coat
16. Handbag
17. Pyjamas for the kids


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse