Boy's pyjama

Just before I decided to join the dress challenge for the Indie Pattern Month on The Monthly Stitch, I had cut a pair of pyjama for my son. I bought the 11th Gear pattern by New Horizons Design which has got so many variations. So I saved this project for the third week of the challenge since it would fit the category. 


I was planning to make the straight leg bottom but he decided he wanted pockets too... so I added the pockets. 
The pyjama is of course an easy sew and the pattern is very good. The only change I made was to add cuffs at the bottom of the legs so that it would not move up his legs while he is in bed.

For the top, I used the straightforward long sleeves tee version.
Both are made from fabric I bought from Fabworks last year. Most stash busting which makes me feel so happy just now!
My first sewing for my big boy! 
One more OPAM and of course one off my Q4 FAL list


Celine

Comments

  1. I love the picture with him hiding his face!! Congrats on another finish off the list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!