Pyjama - take 2

This week, the Indie Pattern Month on The Monthly Stitch is to make 2 items with the same base pattern. What better opportunity than to make a a pair of pyjama for my youngest from the 11th Gear pattern by New Horizons Design which has got so many variations. 
I had already made her a pair of pyjama pants last year from a big 4 pattern but they were very wide and because of that they climbed up her legs when she was sleeping so she only wore them once. I can't believe they have been buried away for a full year!

So I cut off the inside of the legs to make them les wide and added some cuffs at the bottom of the legs. 
And then I cut the same top as the one I had cut for my son but a few sizes down.
And of course I added a little label for her as she lives them!
I think she is rather pleased with her new PJ!
And I'm glad I've used another piece of fabric from my stash 😊
One more OPAM and one of my Q4 FAL list.
Celine

Comments

  1. Great pyjamas! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2018 FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!