September goals

Back to school, back to work, back to reality! Business travelling again this month so I'd better curb my ambitions I guess. Although I'm really hoping to progress all my on-going quilts bordering on UFOs... I'm sure some dressmaking projects will catch my eyes and take my time away but let's try. A slightly shorter list again this month to try and help me focus... 

Quilting:
1. Continue to work on the Harry Potter sew-along 
2. Dear Jane - finish rows C & D - this will be my One monthly goal
3. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
4. Threadology quilt-along 
5. Vintage Kitchen 
6. Gipsy Wife - make more blocks 
7. Paper pieced horse from Tartan Kiwi book for my middle daughter  
8. Baby quilt 

Dressmaking
1Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn 
2. Puff Shirt or another office top
3. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy  
4. Fiore skirt asymetrical
5. Bra
6. Knickers
7. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
8. Jeans for hubby


Accessories
1. Jangles Anchor Handbag 
2. Bucket bag
3. Passport holder
4. Large bag

Celine

Comments

  1. You are working on lovely projects. Safe travels!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have your hands full. How do you stay sane with all these projects going on at once? All your project are lovely but I am really drawn to the hst sampler, I love the colors and placement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!