Baby rattles

We have had a new addition in our close family so I wanted to make a little gift until I have time/ inspiration for a baby quilt.
I saw some lovely baby rattles on IG made from a pattern by Make it, Love it 

There are 3 little animals to choose from: a cat

A mouse

A rabbit


I used some wrinkly paper in the ears and a little rattle in the head for added noise and my 3 baby rattles are ready to be gifted!

My first OPAM for October and my first tick off my Q4 FAL list.

Linking to Monday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers.

Celine

Comments

  1. Really cute - makes me want to make one! Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday this week, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Love the addition of the wrinkly paper. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!