January goals

New Year, New list? Well not all of it is new, there are a number of projects that I have been dragging on for a while now. How many can I work on this month?

Quilting:

1. Super Mario quilt - I think I still need 2 more blocks
2. Halo quilt sew along - I need to cut the arcs to be able to continue
3. 
Retro Tetro quilt-along - needs binding and burying all the threads - this will be my One monthly goal
4. Snowflake quilt-along - needs quilting
5. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. Decide what to do with this 5 year old UFO.
6. 365 challenge

Dressmaking

1. PJ for C NEW
2. PJ for M NEW
3. Morgan Jeans - cut
4. Blouse 
NEW
5. Knickers
6
. Dressing gown - dusty pink - NEW

Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag - NEW
2. Guadalupe bag - NEW
3. Kuori phone pouch  - NEW
4. Persephone wallet  
5. Little Mynta wallet  - NEW
6. Infinity Cross-Body bag - NEW
7. Halo sling - NEW
8. Closet case pouf - NEW
9. 2 in 1 pouch
10. Keyboard bag for teacher
11. Earpod pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Celine! Your Halo QAL looks intriguing, love your color choices for the Snowflake quilt (reminds me of sunlight reflecting off the snow) and you are also making JEANS?! I am so impressed! Rock on, girlfriend! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...