March goals

 March, really? Well, after over 2 months of all of us at home (working and schooling), we should finally get a minimal sense of normality again when the kids return to school on 8th. It will so good for everyone really. They will finally have proper lessons again and mix with their peers and their teachers. They desperately need the interactions and the education. As for us, we will have a breather during their school day and it should be much easier to concentrate on a task without interruptions. Not too mention that the amount of cooking I will need to produce will dramatically reduce, yeah! Will I have more sewing time, who knows? More energy to sew, who knows? but let's dream anyway ;-)

Quilting:

1. Super Mario quilt - I think I still need 2 more blocks
2. Halo quilt sew along - I need to cut the arcs to be able to continue
3. 
Boho Heart quilt-along - I have started (late) and have nearly completed 2 out of 3 weeks so far, let's hope I don't fall behind even more...
4. Snowflake quilt-along - needs quilting
5. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. Decide what to do with this 5 year old UFO.
6. 365 challenge - Not much progress in February, could I do better in March?
7. Fandom in Stitches quilt along - I now have 5 blocks, I need more of course but I am awaiting for more blocks that call my name!

Dressmaking

1. PJ for C NEW
2. PJ for M NEW
3. Morgan Jeans - cut
4. Blouse 
5. Knickers

Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag 
2. Halo sling 
3. Closet case pouf 
4. Keyboard bag for teacher - with school starting again, now is the time to make it... this will be my One monthly goal
5. Earpod pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

  1. Wouah, ça en fait des objectifs pour le mois ! J'ai hâte de voir ton OMG, ce sera un sac pour toi ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are coming along very well, nice mix of techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!