March in review

 It didn't start too bad really and I managed to sew at the beginning of the month but somehow I completely lost my motivation/time/energy to sew for a large part of the month. Life has just been too busy, my head has been too full and although I had some (free) time, I didn't sew much for most of the month. It has been quite a roller-coaster of a month actually and that has made me rather tired. Let's hope April is better month, hopefully the dust will have settled on a few other things and maybe I will have more creativity sparks...

At least I have made this computer bag for school and gifted it so this is off my list for sure!


I made only 2 (!) blocks this month, which were the last week 2 blocks for the Boho Sew Along... I am only 7 weeks behind now...

The other project that finally saw some progress is the Super Mario quilt. I got all the blocks out and decided to make a quilt top from them and I happily finished it last night! Now it is ready for quilting.


Linking to
March Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. Great job getting the Super Mario flimsy done!!! That looks great. eHUGS on your sewjo. The blocks you made are lovely and well made. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this month is a calmer month with more free time in it. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope April is better for you :) those Boho blocks are so cute and love the Super Mario !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!