A finished top

 Well, it didn't take very long after all and I didn't want it to be pushed to the bottom of the pile so I assembled all my HST squares into a quilt top, after rearranging them about 20 times!

I like the look of it. Now to find time to quilt it and to select a fabric for the backing. I am so happy this is finally outside of its box on the road to the finish line.

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop Friday, Patchwork and QuiltsMonday Making, Monday Design Wall

Celine

Comments

  1. Nice quilt top Celine, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, rien de tel que d'avancer dans ses projets, et de vider (un peu) ses boîtes ! Bon quilting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely quilt! Feels good to move a project along and get it to this stage, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!