November goals

 My sewing space is still not set up but I've unpacked most of my stuff now. It's all a temporary set up but I really hope this is the month where I start creating a little. Nothing overly ambitious but a little sewing would be nice!

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding - this will be my One monthly goal

3. Super Mario quilt - needs binding


Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Nurit coat
3. Kids PJs

Bags

1. Remus bag
2. Moonwake bag
Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - more stiches maybe???
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

  1. Hope you get your sewing space set up soon. Lovely to be close to the two finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5