October in review

 Another very busy month here and quite a lot of unpacking done, finally moving to crafting/ sewing boxes. Not all set up but at least all recovered... my machines have also come out of their boxes so they are almost ready to get going! My fabric has been stashed again in the house rather than in boxes in the basement. That, in itself, is great progress! For now the shelves are in my bedroom, maybe I'll dream about sewing soon. 



And finally I've stitched the rest of the binding on my Snowflake quilt so it's no longer WIP but a finished quilt. I'm happy to have a finish after so long!



Linking to October Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. What a pretty quilt. Well done. Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a finished quilts. There are lovely soft blues in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finished quilt, it is gorgeous. You will get a sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse