October Furtle

Well, compared to last month I have at least something to report. Whether my sew-jo is back, the question remains open...

I eased back into sewing by fixing the sleeve of a blouse I made last year that had become undone. Didn't take long, probably took longer to decide to finally tackle it!

Next on my list was to unpick and redo the hem of my Aquarius dress, still not perfect but much better now. I still haven't taken pictures with the dress and now winter has come I'm not sure when I'll do it!


I also finally cut the binding for my Impromptu quilt. It's on and needs to be hand sewn, I'm probably half way through now. 


I also stich a tiny little bit on my Christmas cross stitch, hopefully more soon and I attached 1 DJ block to another 2, all while travelling to Lisbon for a work conference. 


And finally I cut 3 PJs and sew 2!

I nearly forgot, I also went to a fabric fair and bought a few bits and pieces, hoping to make some Christmas presents...



Linking to October Furtle

Céline 

Comments

  1. Four finishes, one imminent finish and lots of progress? Fantastic! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5