February furtle

February has been far less productive than January on the sewing front... on the other hand we had 2 birthdays to celebrate (for the girls) with several parties/meals and cakes... and the month has been quite a rollercoaster for our family actually so I guess I have done the best I could? I am still trying to keep up the Tuesday lists to keep the motivation and focus and that definitely helps.

Let's have a look at how this month went...

I made a few blocks this month for the new quilt-alongs I joined: 2 Birthday blocks and 3 Paper Piecing blocks!


I also finally finished off a hand towel with binding I made from my stash. I didn't but the binding on the biais but it seems to have worked well. 



AND...I finally made a bag to my daughter, although I gifted it to her after her birthday but the most important part is that she likes it! I must admit I had a love-hate relationship with it as it didn't come out as easily or quickly as I thought it would...


Linking to
February Furtle.

Céline

Comments

  1. That bag is so lovely. Glad your daughter loved it. Looks like some great progress even with a shorter month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5