Birthday blocks

 Wow it is easy and fast to get behind with quilt-along that have weekly new blocks! I knew I had some catch up to do on the Birthday Blocks quilt-along but I hadn't realised I was already 5 blocks behind. Well I have finally caught up with all of them. I made February blocks in red and March blocks in purple to follow with the Rainbow Scraps Challenge.

Here are blocks #8 & 9 from February


and blocks # 10, 11 & 12 from March

And all 12 blocks together

All ready for the next one tomorrow! 

Linking to Put your foot downBrag about your BeautiesOff the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPatchwork and QuiltPurple Saturday

Céline

Comments

  1. Your blocks are lovely, I love the bold red, Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!