To Do Tuesday

Another week when my head has been very very full with everything going on... more questions than answers at the moment really but hopefully we are moving in the right direction, future will tell, I hope it will be very soon... I managed to steal some very small amount of time to sew, not much to show for it though.

Let's look at the list I had written last week...

1. Finish block #6 and make block #7 for the Modern City Scape - both started but not finished

2. Catch up on the next 2 birthday blocks - no progress

3. Work on Dear Jane Row E - some progress on E9

4. Do a little cross-stitch - no progress

5. Cut and sew hexagons for Jemima's Creative Quilting 2024 Mystery Hexagon Quilt sew along (yes that's another quilt along...) started 



This week I have managed 5 days of sewing related activities, keeping up with my goal for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate.


Time to plan for the week ahead...

1. Finish blocks #6 & #7 and make block #8 for the Modern City Scape 

2. 
Catch up on the 3 Birthday blocks I haven't yet done

3. Sew the next Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks for February & March

4. Complete 2 Dear Jane blocks

5. Complete 2 Hexie blocks

6. Do a little cross-stitch 

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!